Wholesale Kratom Shipping Information:
* FIRST TIME eCheck payments are shipped three to five business days after the eCheck processes
(click/tap here for more information)
* COD Payments are shipped same-day if placed before 2:00 PM Eastern time.
* We do not ship on Saturday or Sunday unless there is a specific circumstance (a messed up order or an order that did not get sent when it was supposed to)
* Shipping is FREE with all payment methods except COD at the moment.
* There is absolutely no information about “kratom” on the outside of the package.
* We ship everything within USPS Flat Rate Envelopes/Flat Rate boxes, or we re-use/buy boxes to ship the FedEx orders.
* The shipping label does not say “kratom” anywhere on it.
* The shipping label only shows our business name, which is “EZ DISTRIBUTION“
* COD orders will be attempted 3 times before they are returned back to us.
* If your order is returned back to you because of an insufficient address or because someone refused the package by accident, we will attempt to send it you once more, for free, but the time after that, we will have to charge for shipping, or refund the entire order.
* If you cannot be home to receive your COD package: Please call your nearest FedEx facility and ask if you can have a COD order held for pickup – 99% of the time they will not have a problem, but if you do not do this, they will refuse the shipment.
When Will My Kratom Package Ship?
(if ordering via eCheck payment method; example below)
If you place an order on a Friday after 2:00 PM eastern, your eCheck will not begin processing until Monday of the following week around 10:30 AM. That means the order will not ship until either Thursday ($45-$70 orders), Friday($71-$100 orders), or even Monday($101+ orders) of the following week, depending on your order size which is stated in the parenthesis.
If you were to place your order before 2:00 PM eastern on that same Friday, your eCheck would process the same-day, and your order would be scheduled to ship on Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday of the upcoming week.
If you place your order on a Monday before 2:00 PM eastern, your eCheck would process the same-day, and your order would be in queue to ship on Thursday, Friday, or Monday; depending on order size.
Long story short = First time eChecks take three to five full business days to process before we can actually ship your order. Once we have a history of eCheck payments (no more than two that are successful from you, but usually the first one is all we need), then we will be able to ship the order the same-day for you.
If you have any questions at all, please just contact us and we will help you out asap.
Why Do We Have to Hold First Time eCheck Orders?
It takes up to 3-5 business days for an eCheck to show that it did not go through on our bank account.
Because of that, we wait for 3-5 business days depending on the size of the order before we ship it.
This is because of people trying to take advantage of the payment system.
We understand that mistakes happen, and either a bill comes out before our payment does, the bank may stop the check for their own reasons, or maybe a number was typed wrong for the Account/Routing number; however, these rules apply to every single new eCheck account that comes through the system – even if you have ordered debit/credit in the past.
We comb through each eCheck individually to see if you have ordered via eCheck before, but we recommend using the same email address/banking account information to prevent any delays in shipping/processing of your order.
FedEx Overnight/FedEx 2-Day orders are subject to be held for the entire 5 business days, no matter the size of the order.