Wholesale Kratom Payment Information
1. Proceed through the checkout on the website like normal, and make sure to fill in your shipping information, as well as choose a shipping method before clicking “Place Order.”
2. Once you have chosen your shipping method and filled in your shipping information, the option to pay via COD should appear in the list of payment methods. The payment methods are at the very bottom (directly above the red text link). COD will be listed directly below the eCheck payment method, but directly above the “mail in” payment method.
3. Once you have the COD (Collect On Delivery) option selected, make sure all of your information has been entered correctly and on the correct lines, then proceed to click “Place Order” – YOU MUST AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BEFORE YOU ARE ABLE TO PLACE THE ORDER. If you do not agree with our Terms and Conditions, PLEASE do not agree to them! They are very straightforward and reiterate all of the information we have on this website. We encourage everyone to always read a company’s Terms and Conditions before agreeing/buying anything from them.
4. When you click “Place Order“, you will be redirected to an “order confirmation page” that shows your order total (for the COD check you will create) and also explains how to create the check. PLEASE NOTE: You may have to contact us directly in order to get the name to write on your check. DO NOT LEAVE IT BLANK.
5. Once FedEx/USPS/UPS arrive at your door, please provide them with the Cashier’s Check / Money Order payable to our business name (contact us) with the correct amount. If anything is off – even $.01 cent off – they may not accept the check as they do not want to be responsible for any mistakes.
– Our website does not take your payment automatically for this payment method.
You will have to manually create a Cashier’s Check or Money Order from Walmart/CVS/7-11 or anywhere that allows you to get a Money Order Made.
– Cashier’s Checks can be created at your bank if you have a checking account with the bank. Please make sure the Cashier’s Check or Money Order is made out to (contact us) or the driver may not accept it. Please do not leave it blank.
– We offer FREE COD through USPS (United States Postal Service) – just select the “Free Shipping” method during checkout.
– FedEx shipments do not ship on the weekend. This means if you place an order after 2:00 PM Eastern time on a Friday, your shipment will not go out until Monday. For example, if you place an order with FedEx Overnight shipping after 2:00 PM on a Friday, your order will not arrive until Tuesday of the following week (or even Wednesday if the following Monday is a holiday).
Hopefully, that helps you out as much as possible, but if you still have questions, you can always contact us!
1. Add your items to the cart. Each item you add to the cart will automatically redirect you to the checkout process. If you want to “continue shopping,” please click the “continue shopping” button and you will be redirected back to the “Wholesale Kratom Products” page.
2. If you simply just want the one product you added to your cart and you do not want to continue shopping, proceed through to the following page by using the green button at the bottom of the page. If you cannot seem to find the checkout, click the small “cart” icon in the green bar at the top of our website, or click “Shopping Cart” in the navigation bar at the top of the website (directly under the green bar with our phone number/email on the left-hand side).
3. Once you have made it to the checkout, please enter your information as it asks for it. As stated above, you will have to proceed to the checkout page FROM the shopping cart page before you will see payment methods, shipping methods, etc. If you have an account with us, you may see a shipping method option on the shopping cart page simply for your convenience.
4. Once you are on the final page of checkout, you will enter your billing information and your shipping information. If the billing or shipping addresses are different from each other – that is okay! Our system automatically ships to the address that is entered in the shipping information side. Please make sure you are entering your shipping information into the shipping section, and your billing information into the billing section. As stated previously, the system will automatically populate the information into our shipping program, using the shipping address that is entered in during checkout.
5. Be sure to enter your billing address precisely or you may experience delays when the check is trying to be processed. If your bank notices that the address is not exactly correct, they may think the check is fraudulent and stop the check from processing. This will cause longer delays if it is a first time eCheck with us, so we just ask that everyone is very precise when entering their banking information. We will always make sure it ships same-day if placed on time – just make sure the information is perfect!
6. After you have filled in the correct information for your shipping address/payment information, the eCheck payment will automatically be selected.
7. Enter your Routing number and Account number into the boxes provided. Please make sure this information is exact, as stated above, or it will cause delays in processing the eCheck payment.
NOTE: We specifically pay a yearly fee for SSL. This is a secured server for your information to pass through. It lets you know that we are actually a legitimate company and that the domain is owned by a real company. Any company that cares about their customer’s sensitive information would never allow any type of information to be submitted through a website without an SSL certificate You can verify that we have an SSL certificate by clicking the “lock” icon to the left of the web address/url bar at the top of your screen. Notice how it says “https”: this indicates we have an SSL certificate, which helps protect YOUR information. It may even say “Secured” next to the lock icon depending on your browser.
8. Once all of your information is completely submitted, you will need to READ and AGREE to our Terms and Conditions. You may then Click Place Order, and you should be redirected to your payment/order confirmation page.
9. At this time, your order is going to be in process to batch with the eCheck company, and if the order was placed before 2:00 PM Eastern time (Monday – Friday), then your order should ship the same-day; however, the eCheck will not deduct from your account immediately. It will deduct within the next 3-5 business days that follow. NOTE: If it’s your first time using the eCheck system, there will be a 5 business day hold, but all future orders will ship the same-day.
10. If you experience any issues while trying to make your payment, please just get in contact with us by using one of the links in the header at the top of the website and we will get you helped out immediately!
First Time eCheck Notes:
– If you place your first time eCheck order on a Friday before 2:00 PM Eastern time, your eCheck will process the same-day, but your physical order will not ship until the following Friday (5 business days; this is not counting the day the check is processed by the check company). Unfortunately, most banks are closed during the weekend – you may still see your check process on Saturday depending on your bank, but we cannot count it as a business day, unfortunately.
– That being said, if you were to place your first time eCheck order after 2:00 PM Eastern time on that same Friday, your eCheck would not actually begin to process by the eCheck company until Monday of the following week (after the weekend) and your order would be in queue to ship on Monday of the week that follows. Again, if you are a first time eCheck customer with our website, and you submit the eCheck after 2:00 PM Eastern time on a Friday, the eCheck will not process until Monday AFTER the weekend, which means your order will not be scheduled to ship until the NEXT Monday after that; however, all future orders of the same size or lower ship the same day after the first eCheck has successfully processed through, as explained below.
EXAMPLE (dates being used are theoretical and merely for example purposes): If you place a first time eCheck order on the 1st and this was a Friday, but you placed the order AFTER 2:00 PM Eastern time, your eCheck will not actually begin to process from until Monday the 4th. When we say “process,” this does not mean by the bank. This means by the eCheck company. As long as the eCheck gets processed by the eCheck merchant company successfully, the eCheck will be sent out to our bank via FedEx Overnight, in the mail, and our bank will then deposit your eCheck payment the following day (the 5th in this example).
However, even though your eCheck began its processing journey on the 4th, if this is your first time eCheck order with us, then your order will be scheduled to physically ship on the 11th. this would be 5 complete business days from the day after your eCheck is successfully processed by the eCheck company. This means your 5 day holding period starts when our bank actually receives/deposits the eCheck. Again, the eCheck company overnight ships your eCheck payment directly to our bank. Our bank then deposits the eCheck on your behalf to our account, which, again, is why the 5 day business hold does not begin until the day AFTER your eCheck is actually processed by eCheck company.
– Once we have at least one successful eCheck from you, then we will be able to start shipping orders out the same-day. NOTE: The reason it takes 5 business days is simply because that is how long it takes for us to receive notice of a bounced/returned check. It takes time for the check to process, just like any transaction, so we must hold it until it is completely cleared into our account.
– IF YOU ORDER VIA FEDEX OVERNIGHT, YOUR ORDER WILL BE HELD UNTIL THE PAYMENT CLEARS DUE TO FRAUDULENT ORDERS IN THE PAST. NO MATTER WHAT SHIPPING METHOD YOU CHOOSE OR HOW MUCH IT COSTS; FIRST TIME ECHECK ORDERS ARE HELD FOR 5 BUSINESS DAYS. SPECIFICALLY, FEDEX 2-DAY AND OVERNIGHT ORDERS WILL POTENTIALLY BE HELD MORE THAN ONE TIME IF WE FIND ANYTHING SUSPICIOUS ABOUT THE ORDER. AFTER 2-3 SUCCESSFUL ECHECK PAYMENTS WITH OVERNIGHT SHIPPING, WE CAN SEND OVERNIGHT ORDERS THE SAME-DAY. HOWEVER, IF THE ORDER VALUE INCREASES DRASTICALLY ON FUTURE ORDERS, THE ORDER WILL BE SPLIT/HELD. WE ARE SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE.
General eCheck Notes:
– You do not need any physical paper checks to do an eCheck, as it is done electronically. This means you do not need a check number or anything like that. It will show in your account with its own generated check number.
– If you are nervous about submitting your Account/Routing, please realize this information can be found at the bottom of any paper check you have for your bank account. Also, the information you will be providing goes directly to the eCheck company and straight to our bank. As we stated previously, we pay yearly in order to provide an SSL certificate to encrypt any data that is passed through our checkout to our web-hosting server.
– Just for the sake of reiterating: If you order on a Friday night (after 2:00 PM Eastern time specifically), your eCheck will not process until Monday morning around 9:30 AM Eastern time.
You can find more information by clicking here to visit our Wholesale Kratom Shipping Information page.
*eChecks that do not process successfully are subject to be re-deposited once we receive the copy of the check in the mail. We do not refund bounced check fees or any other fees that may incur from these checks being re-deposited.*
1. Go through the checkout like normal, but select the very last payment option, which should be “Mail Us A Money Order/Cashier’s Check” (it will be under the eCheck/COD payment methods – very last on the list)
2. Once you click “Place Order”, your order will be put “On Hold” status until we receive your payment in the mail.
3. To make your payment, you can go to Amscot for free Money Orders; Any gas station like 7/11, grocery store (CVS/Rite Aid, etc) and many other places will charge for a Money Order. You can also get a Cashier’s Check from your bank, but they may charge for that as well depending on the type of account you have set up with them. We do not accept Personal Checks though.
4. Your check must be made out to contact us, and sent to the address we provide.
5. Once we receive the payment, your order will go out that same-day/next-day depending on when the mail is dropped that day. 95% of the time it will go out the same-day, that way we can shave as much transit time as possible. If you send a personal check, the order will be held until the check fully clears. We do not accept personal checks, so we will let you know one time and then we will have to suspend orders until a Money Order/Cashier’s Check is sent. Thank you for understanding.